NDR Tip

  • From: "Gene Torres" <Gene.Torres@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:51:42 -0800

Hey everyone, I have one for you.. Don't know if this one has been
covered but, have you ever gotten a failed mail message that says:

552 The action was aborted due to exceeded storage allocation.

What I've found is that the recipient of this message isn't always
exceeding their storage allocation, instead, it is a header issue or
sometimes when the sender copies and pastes different font sizes,
colors, etc. into an e-mail then sends it, they will get this error.
The only solution I could find for this so far is to have the sender
convert the message into plain text then send again, and magically , the
error goes away..

I didn't know if anyone touched on this subject or had a similar issue
regarding SMTP errors.  I just thought I'd share this.