RE: Monitoring Exchange 2003 with SNMP

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:33:28 -0400

Unless I'm mistaken, his question was how to monitor using SNMP. You know,
the nearly universal standard used by thousands of manufacturers, designed
to provide a uniform method of monitoring disparate systems and platforms?

Oh, sorry, this is a Microsoft product we're talking about. Never mind.

Greg Lara

prohibited.

  _____