RE: Migration From Win2k to Win2k3

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:41:54 -0000

That is correct, but my understanding of the question, was that he
wanted Exchange 2000/Windows 2000 and Exchange 2003/Windows 2003 to
coexist.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Services Organisation
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
http://www.microsoft.com/support

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not named on
the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email, do
not open any attachment, and please contact the sender (details above)
immediately. Information in this email is provided in good faith. If you
are a customer of Microsoft, please refer to the terms and conditions
which cover the provision of support and consulting services to you/your
organization. If you are not corresponding in the course of, or in
connection with a Microsoft contract or program with its own terms and
conditions, please note that no liability is accepted by Microsoft for
the contents of this mail.