Migrate Exchange 5.5

  • From: "Richard Brisby (EXO)" <Richard.Brisby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:16:43 -0000

We have 2 domains, Domain1=NT4 and Domain2=W2K. Exchange 5.5 was installed
on Domain1 and serves both domains. We now plan to disolve both domains 1
and 2 and create Domain3 (W2K) across the WAN.

Since the Exchange organization was created under Domain1 with the service
account in Domain1, how do we migrate the various sites between
domains/organisations?

Richard