Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - Q312443

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:55:17 -0300

        Hello all.

        I got the Event ID 3013 in my Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5. I am
using W2K Service Pack 3.

        Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - Q312443
        Internet Mail Service Stops and "3013 - The Outbound Message Queue
Is Corrupt"

        3013 - The outbound message queue is corrupt. Both inbound and
outbound queues will be destroyed and rebuilt. This may cause some duplicate
outbound deliveries.

        Has anyone already received this message before?. Does anyone has an
idea what could have caused this corruption? The server is Ok right now, but
I need to find out what happened to it.

        Thank you all

        Dêniz Feital
        GIC - Chiptek / Vésper