Microsoft Exchange System Objects

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:25:25 +0200

Greetings,

I have been monitoring this list for quite some time now, but never
thought I would get to pose a query, here goes.

I have noticed that my "Microsoft Exchange System Objects" has moved
from the root of my AD directory structure under "Users and Computers"
to one of my OU's.  I don't have a clue how this happened, but I want to
move it back now.  I know how to do this with the move command using
ADSI edit, the problem comes in that there now is another "Microsoft
Exchange System Objects" in the root of my domain.  Don't ask me how
this happened either.

What are the risks If I move this folder back?  They both contain
different entries.

Rory

Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions,
qualifications and disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that must be accessed
and read at the following address or by copying and pasting the following
address into your Internet browser's address bar:
http://www.outsurance.com/Disclaimer.asp.

The Disclaimer is deemed to form part of the content
of this email in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications
and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you cannot access the Disclaimer,
please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an email to
mailto:disclaimer@xxxxxxxxx