Mailserver Restarts automatically

  • From: "Suresh Swamy" <sn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:43:16 +0400

Hello,

I have a peculiar problem with my exchange 2000 that it restarts after
few hours from its launch. I have copied the events id below for your
analysis and help me to stop this issue. I had Trend micro antivirus
software installed before and now I have uninstalled but still the
problem persists. It starts with the Event Id 1000 and goes up to event
id 9154 and repeats the sequence for 5 times and restarts. I would
appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Suresh

Event Type:       Information
Event Source:    MSExchangeSA
Event Category: Monitoring
Event ID:           9096
Date:                03/06/2005
Time:                18:11:02
User:                N/A
Computer:         MAILSERVER
The MAD Monitoring thread is initialized.

Event Type:       Information
Event Source:    MSExchangeSA
Event Category: Monitoring
Event ID:           9095
Date:                03/06/2005
Time:                18:11:02
User:                N/A
Computer:         MAILSERVER
The MAD Monitoring thread is initializing.

Event Type:       Error
Event Source:    MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID:           9154
Date:                03/06/2005
Time:                18:10:31
User:                N/A
Computer:         MAILSERVER
DSACCESS returned an error '0x80004005' on DS notification. Microsoft

Exchange System Attendant will re-set DS notification later.

Event Type:       Error
Event Source:    MSExchangeDSAccess
Event Category: Topology
Event ID:           2102
Date:                03/06/2005
Time:                18:07:29
User:                N/A
Computer:         MAILSERVER
Process MAD.EXE (PID=1556). All Domain Controller Servers in use are not

responding:
server1.pod.co.ae
MAILSERVER.pod.co.ae

Event Type:       Error
Event Source:    Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID:           1000
Date:                03/06/2005
Time:                18:07:15
User:                NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:         MAILSERVER
Windows cannot query for the list of Group Policy objects . A message
that

describes the reason for this was previously logged by this policy
engine.

Event Type:       Error
Event Source:    Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID:           1000
Date:                03/06/2005
Time:                18:07:15
User:                NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:         MAILSERVER
Windows cannot establish a connection to pod.co.ae with (1364).