Mail flow between E2K and E5.5 within same site

  • From: milind.kale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:09:44 -0700

Hi all,

I have setup a new E2K server in an existing E5.5 site and cannot get the
mail flow to work between the two. I have setup another test E2K server
and the 2 E2K servers can talk to each other but not to the E5.5 server.
The AD connector for 5.5 is setup and all recipients from both E2K and
E5.5 are in the GAL. Also have tried to recreate the SRS (Site Replication
Service) with any success. Also tested RPC connection between the two
servers and it works fine.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks