MSExchange.org - Understanding Exchange Databases Disk Consumption

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:23:39 +0100

MSExchange.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: Understanding Exchange Databases Disk Consumption
Author: Erik Rozman
they can not continue to function. My aim in this article is not to describe
methods of preventing or solving the disk space problem(even though I will
provide a tip or two)- my aim is to describe and explain the way that Exchange
databases uses disk space.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Exchange-Databases-Disk-Consumption.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2004. All rights reserved.