RE: MSA Enterprise Messaging White Papers

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:18:35 -0500

No offence taken :-)

Its not a product, it's a series of documents that detail best practices for
designing an Exchange 2003 environment for large enterprises, it covers all
the elements of the design process, information about scope documents etc

Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY