MS Exchange 2000 - Rule/ Virtual Server Query

  • From: "Sian Clarke" <Sian.Clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:42:59 +0100

Good People,

Can anyone tell me a way of setting up an internal only auto reply for
every mail sent to a particular mailbox?  I'm going to set up an Outlook
rule for the mailbox delivering the reply for each message received via
the 'have server reply using a specific message' rule in Outlook 2003.
What I would like however, is for this to be enabled for all internal
users with nothing being sent should the address be compromised
externally.

With the minimum of config. change, could someone advise, in lehmans
terms to a fairly beginner level Exchange user, the best way of
achieving this- if this is indeed possible?

Many Thanks in Advance :o)

Sian Clarke
ICT Systems Development
Newham University Hospital NHS Trust
St Andrews Hospital
ICT Department
Devas St
Bow, London E3 3NT

T:  0207 363 9054
E:  sian.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:sian.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
W:  http://www.newhamhealth.nhs.uk <http://www.newhamhealth.nhs.uk/>

--
NHS Backs the Bid
Newham University Hospital NHS Trust Backs the Bid: