Logging denied connections on Exchange 2000

  • From: "Freddie Soerensen" <freddie.soerensen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:51:55 +0100

Hi list

I have now been searching the Exchange Help and Google for some time to
find out how to do this but I cannot find the answer

If I have blocked some IP addresses from connecting in the SMTP Virtual
Server Properties, I would like to be able to check if there has been
any attempts to connect from these hosts. In Exchange 5.5 I could enable
full SMPT logging and check here but I cannot find the equivalent
feature in Exchange 2000

The same goes for the filtering in the Message Delivery Properties

Can anybody help, please

TIA
Freddie