Inability to send mails to yahoo.com domain

  • From: "Oluwaseyi Owoeye" <OOwoeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:18:07 +0100

Hi guys,

For some reasons I cannot send mails to some domains, I get an error message
saying;
There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server.
<ewn-lges007.econet-nigeria.com #5.5.0 smtp;552 Put ,E=\r\n at the end of
Mether, Mtcp, or Msmtp in sendmail.cf if you are using Solaris 2.5 (fixed in
2.5.1). I cannot accept messages with stray newlines.  Many SMTP servers will
time out waiting for \r\n.\r\n.>
I cant seem to understand why I get these messages. Could anyone please help on
a resolution to this problem.
Thanks