RE: IMF Filter

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:02:44 -0500

(reposted without all the attachment nonsense)

There is a way to white-list and black-list based on message content (add
your own keywords that when matched either raise or lower the SCL).
However, in my testing only the blacklisting works.

As for bypassing IMF entirely based on sender or recipient, that's not in
there.

Carl

----