I cant receive attachments.... why?????

  • From: "Oluwaseyi Owoeye" <OOwoeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:50:52 +0100

 Hi Guys,

I have quirky problem over here, anytime I send an attachment to anybody even
myself, I get the email but I don't get the attachment. This happens with
Microsoft outlook, but when I try to use Microsoft Web access and click on
attachments, I get a page not displayed error. Funny enough when I send the
attachment and I check the sent items I notice that the email in the sent
attachment has the attachment, but the recipient does not receive the
attachment.

Please could anyone help me this, it is rather urgent.

Thanks

Seyi