[ExchangeList] Hub Transport Limits

  • From: William T Holmes <wth1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:27:42 -0400

Hello,

I am looking at the retries parameters for the hub transport role and I would like a consistent policy of 5 days of retries no matter the reason for the re-try.  The transient retry interval seem very constrained. We would like the retries to happen at 30 minute intervals for a period a 5 days but apparently there is a 15 retry limit. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa998043(EXCHG.80).aspx Is there a way around this?

Thanks

Bill