How do i recover mail in exchange 5.5

  • From: "Abdul Basit" <a.basit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:19:55 +0500

1. I have a backup of all the  mail and i have reinstall exchange server ,
so how do i import the previous mail in the new mailbox.

2. I have configured exchange 5.5 in windows 2000 server . the problem is
every thing is working fine , all the clients are sending mail and receiving
them but if  any client uses OWA to send mail , the mail return from the
system administrator , and give the error message  that recipent name
unrecognized.

It is urgent, can any body help me out in these matter.

Regards

A.Basit