How do I change the store path after I have already installed exchange?

  • From: "mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 02:21:10 -0400

Hello all,

I have just installed small biz server on a machine and for some reason I
didn't see where it allows me to change the path of the placement of the
exchange store.  Right now it is set to "C' and "M" respectively.  Simply
put, I want to move it from "C", over to a different partition on my raid5
array.  How do I do that without having to reformat my whole box?   Thank
you in advance, you guys (and gals) and been a tremendous help.

Mark Friedman