RE: How do I add Holidays to public folder calenda rs?

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:40:29 -0400

Here's how I do it in Exchange 5.5. If your public folder is mail-enabled,
you can create a meeting request for the holiday(s) in question, and include
the public folder as an attendee. Even though nobody "accepts" the
invitation, the meeting is added to the calendar. To delete them, you need
to remove them directly from the folder, as sending a cancellation won't
work since it was never accepted. I've no idea whether this works in other
versions of Exchange.

Greg Lara

prohibited.

  _____