How can i identify if my mails are forwarded?

  • From: "Onur" <yahumbenim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 04:18:27 -0600

Hi all,

I'm curious about if my emails are forwarded to someoneelse.
Actually, not curious but sure. I think that someone made forwarding
settings on the server.
Our mail server is Exchange 5.5.

Is there a way to identify which address or machine my mails are
forwarded?

I tried some email trackers but none of them shows machine name or ip of
the machine received my mails. They show only ip address of the gateway of
the other location. When i send mails with these trackers, i can easily
see this, someone else is reading my mails from another location.
But how can i find who reads this? machine name or ip?

This is very crucial for me.
Thanks in advance for your interest.