[ExchangeList] Re: Haunted by "The bookmark is invalid"

  • From: Simon Butler <simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 10:10:11 +0000

Have you rebooted the domain controller since installing the Exchange 2003 server?

Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: simon@xxxxxxxxxxx
w: www.amset.co.uk
w: www.amset.info

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/ for certificates from just $23.99.
Need a domain for your certificate? http://DomainsForExchange.net/