Hard coding Exchange 5.5 after domain upgrade?

  • From: JJ <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serv <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:15:59 -0800 (PST)

::::sorry if this is a repeat, my messages keep
getting rejected by the listserv:::::

Hi All,

I'm upgrading my NT 4 domain to W2K right now. Is
there any "white paper"you know of that I can view to
make sure my Exchange 5.5 server remains working after
the domain upgrade? (Hard coding registry settings,
trusts, etc.)

My domain will be in Native mode. And I'm migrating
(cloning) accounts slowly over. When all is done, I
want to decommission the old domain, and hopefully the
existing Exchange 5.5 server (it's on a stand alone
box), will continue to work. I know there are some
hard coding that needs to happen back can't find
literature on it as yet.

Thanks much, Jared

http://taxes.yahoo.com/