RE: Good anti-spam tools

  • From: "Wakelin, Frank" <fwakelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:40:27 -0700

Considering you have a small budget requirement you might want to get these
services from a service provider rather than having to make a rather large
investment on the software and maintenance thereof yourself.

I'm sure there are many service providers that could provide these services
in an SMTP relay configuration for your office.  Here's one I know about to
get you started http://www.electric.net/.

Hope that helps....
FRANK WAKELIN
NETWORK ANALYST