RE: Global (group) mailbox issues

  • From: "Zoran Marjanovic" <zmarjanovic@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:02:02 +0200

Hi Guy,

You may create a new mailbox enabled user. On its security tab set send
as and receive as permissions for the five users. On Exchange
Advance>Mailbox rights set Read and Full mailbox access for the 5. Then
on each employee's outlook add the new mailbox as an additional mailbox.
Enable the From: field in the new message window, and tell the employees
to fill it out with the new user address when they want to send a
message that will be signed by the new user name (special account). When
one of them send a message, he/she can delete a copy of it from Sent
box.

Regards

Zoran