Global Address Lists

  • From: "James Croshaw" <james.croshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:13:20 +0100

Dear All,

We have multiple sites with exchange server 5.5. We want to create a
centralised email address list to be distributed to each of our sites.

Can anybody make a suggestion.

Regards

James

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended for the named
recipients only. It may contain privileged and/or confidential information and
if you are not the addressee, you may not copy, distribute or take action in
reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email. Any personal views and opinions
expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own and do not necessarily
represent the views and opinions of Cranswick plc or subsidiary companies.