Global Address List problem

  • From: "Ryan Thomas" <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:37:51 +0100

I am trying to configure our server for virtual orgs.

Used KB article: 318635 and 280435 my problem is the Global address list is
visible for all users. The offline filtered lists are working fine its just
the global list which is visible to all.

Also step 5b of article 280435 states to delete the "Default Global Address
List" but if I do this no users can login as exchange appears to use this
list to verify them. e.g. when you press the 'check name' button in the
account settings.

What am I doing wrong?

regards

Ryan