Getting Started with Exchange 2K

  • From: Paula Vogt <pvogt_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 05:49:27 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I have a single domain and forest network.  Am
installing Exchange 2k for the first time.  All went
well except when I click on a server to create an
information store, there is no "new" box.  When I
select start mailbox management process, I receive an
error "There are no bindings.  Facility:  Win32 ID
no:c00706b6.     I've read forest prep & domain prep.
No sure where to go from here.  I'm stuck in the beginning!

http://mailplus.yahoo.com