Fw: Thank you for signing up!

  • From: "Tony Afriyie" <Tony.Afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <patrick.asenso@xxxxxx>, <PAcheampong@xxxxxxx>, <n98mensabonsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <kyeiamponsah@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <kwasi_afihene@xxxxxxxxx>, <kwabenadjei@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <KAsiama@xxxxxxx>, "Joseph Adjei" <degaulle_ad118@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <johnamoh@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <jerryamoah@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hoyah, George M." <GHoyah@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gerald.w.amoakuh@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Frank_Acheampong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Fisco" <Chrstop@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <fboateng@xxxxxxx>, "Erik Aba" <erik126@xxxxxxxxx>, <coxg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <chikinatus@xxxxxxx>, "Anthony Clark" <AClark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Anthony Clark" <Anthony.Clark14@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ananed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amoahj@xxxxxxx>, <amaowusu@xxxxxxxxx>, <afranceman@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <adobeao2003@xxxxxxxx>, <ada_beke@xxxxxxxxx>, <acheampongh@xxxxxxxxx>, <abyna31@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <abyna31@xxxxxxxxx>, <abrako@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <aanokye@xxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:26:02 -0400

:: Thank you for signing up! ::
----- Original Message -----
From: Kerry-Edwards 2004
To: Tony.Afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 9:58 PM
Subject: Thank you for signing up!

     Dear Friend,

      Thank you very much for signing up at JohnKerry.com. Your support is
instrumental to the success of our campaign -- and you've taken the first step
by signing up today.

      Our organizers have fanned out across the country, linking up with
activists and volunteers like you who have been working in the field for
months. Person-to-person communication is critical to spreading the
Kerry-Edwards positive vision for a new America: stronger at home, respected in
the world. With your assistance, we will create a field program whose size and
reach are unmatched in the history of presidential elections.

      We need your help in this tremendous effort. Please FORWARD THIS EMAIL to
five friends and ask them to get involved in our field program by clicking
here:

      http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/profile/new

      Face-to-face contact is the best way to get voters to the polls for the
Kerry-Edwards ticket. We need a huge number of grassroots volunteers -- you are
our #1 recruiter. Forwarding this email to just five of your friends will help
grow our field program into an unstoppable force. Tell your friends to get
involved here:

      http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/profile/new

      Again, thank you for your support.

      Sincerely,

      Kerry-Edwards 2004

      Please do not reply to this message. To contact John Kerry for President,
please click here.

      Keep the ball rolling:

      We apologize if you received this message in error. Click here to
unsubscribe from our mailing list.

      Contributions or gifts to John Kerry for President, Inc. are not
deductible for federal income tax purposes.
      John Kerry for President, P.O. Box 34640, Washington DC, 20043, U.S.A.

      Paid for by John Kerry for President, Inc. Federal law requires us to use
our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation
and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an
election cycle.