RE: Forward to external address

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:34:43 -0500

blocked by antispam.

________________________________

From: Conley P. Shairrick [mailto:conleys@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 10:33 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Forward to external address

http://www.MSExchange.org/

We are running Exchange 2003.  We forward one of our users emails to his
external account.  We also leave a copy on the server.  He hasn't been
receiving all of his email and when he checks our server it shows he has
emails that don't get forwarded to him.  Any ideas?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _

Both the individual sending this e-mail and Cross Oil Refining and
Marketing Inc.
intend that this electronic message be used exclusively by the
individual or entity
to which it is intended to be addressed.This message may contain
information that is
privileged, confidential and thereby exempt and protected from
unauthorized disclosure
recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication,
or the use of its contents, is not authorized and is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this communication and are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original message from your e-mail
system.