RE: File Type Migration

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:17:13 -0500

Come again?  You want to take email from a PST and put it in a PST?

Just move the PST to another media, say CD-R for example.  USB flash drives
are nice (not always big enough) as well.

Be careful you understand why the PST is being swept.  If it's for space
issues, then that's one thing.  If it's to cover tracks of questionable
practices, I'd say you should hang on to that stuff in long term archival.
If the former, reiterate how cheap disk is these days ;)

Al