RE: FW: improve exchange response

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:26:39 +1000

Would be useful information to advise the group of your configurations.
Server h/w, server os, workstation os, exch version, mail client,
topology.

You could read my other posts regarding speed issues with Win2k SP3 & XP
Pro SP1 if that is your configuration. Or just goto
www.smallbizserver.net & read about M$ stuff ups there!

Stephen Hartley