RE: FW: RE: Auto Accept Meeting in Exchange 2000 w/ Outlook 2002 clients

  • From: "Central Techie" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:14:28 -0400

We don't have any contacts setup.  When I go into the Active Directory
Users and Computers, and I do a sort on Exchange Alias, I don't see any
duplicates.  I only have a created a few (maybe 4) exchange mailboxes.
Our server 2000 DC is one that we converted over from our NT 4.0 domain
and is running in Mixed mode.  We do not have any other W2K DC's.  We do
have serveral W2K member servers including the Exchange Server.  I don't
know if this information will help or not.  Let me know if you can think
of anything else they may be wrong.  Thanks!

Does this require either the DC and/or Exchange server to be running in
Native mode?