RE: FW: Please needs help

  • From: "Gino Ruperez" <gruperez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:39:19 +0300

Hi George,

When i stop the smtp the internet browsing became faster and our isp provides
us a traffic graph which shows the activity. When those e-mails are still in
queues the graph shows our 64k bandwidth has been maximized, if i stop the smtp
the graph falls down and internet browsing is faster. Yesterday night, i tried
to stop and start several times our smtp and finally most of the queues that
stays there for the last 2 days were gone now and im very happy with that
because our connection became normal. What I found out, maybe its because the
expiration date in outbound was set in two days. Thank you so much for your
shared info.

Kind Regards,

Gino