FW: Contacts linked between Public Folders

  • From: "Angela Thompson" <athompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:38:16 -0500

We have Exchange 2000 on Win2000 with AD. I have separate folders under "All
Public Folders", i.e. Company Contacts, Vendors.

When I rebuilt the Exchange Server, I moved these Public Folders onto my
Personal Folders through Outlook. When I finish the Server built, I copied them
back under the "All Public Folders". Now when you go to a contact in "Company
Contacts", and look at that contact for them it should link to someone in the
Vendors list, but error is:

The name or distribution list has been deleted and is no longer a valid Address
Book entry.

How can I resolve this as there are so many linked contacts within the 2
Folders.

Any help would be great.
Thanks