RE: Exchange/Outlook vs Domino/Notes

  • From: "David N. Precht" <discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:10:44 -0400

you have no other choice than Notes?
-----Original Message-----
From: Jose Antonio Silva [mailto:jsilva@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 10:57
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange/Outlook vs Domino/Notes

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Thx for all your opinions. I'll take them under consideration.
Probably will have to house both, and connect them.
I need the power and configuration capabilities of Exchange, but also
need Notes to run a CRM package.
Should be a wonderful month or two to get them up and running together
<grin>

Best wishes,
Jose