RE: Exchange upgrade

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 00:56:49 -0400

Troy, sorry for not responding sooner, but I've been away on business and
pleasure for a while...

I don't know you'll gain anything (migration-wise) by upgrading the OS on
the Ex 5.5 box. If it's causing other problems, there's certainly no reason
not to (just be sure to follow MS's recommendations concerning this).

Have you migrated your network to AD yet?

Greg