[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange and VMWARE

  • From: "Thompson, Elizabeth" <lthompson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:46:57 -0400

James,

Blackberry works fine on VMWare. We have been running it on VMWare on
and IBM Blade since we started with Blackberries 1 1/2 years ago. No
hiccups yet.... We are moving Exchange onto IBM Blades at all our Sites.
We haven't decided about VM'ing the bridgehead yet.
Elizabeth Thompson
Service and Support Technician/Exchange Admin
Information Technology Services
The Community College of Baltimore County
410-869-1141 Phone