Re: Exchange Workflow Desinger

  • From: "Ehab A Yehia" <ehaab_pop@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 05:18:34 -0700

Hi Sir,
   i know it is a little bit very late answer but anyway i did install the
WorkFlow Designer for Exchange Server from the Micrsoft Developer CD, my
compnay is a Microsoft Partner And this is how i got the CD.

   I will appreciate it if u can tell me a brief about your experience in
this issue "Work Flow designer". i did build a sample using an Outlook
form as a user interface and created a workflow process with all the
needed scripts but i still can not try the example... it is a simple
example where a draft is submited then approved or erjected.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmes2k/html/exch2ktechartover.asp

thanks in advance