Exchange Team at IT Forum

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:51:33 -0400

I thought this might be of interest to folks here:
[From the MSDN Exchange Team Blog]
Exchange Team at the IT Forum - we'd like to hear from you!
The Exchange Team is going to be at IT Forum
<http://www.microsoft.com/europe/msitforum/> , and we'd like to talk to you!
Senior program managers from the Exchange product group will be conducting a
few "focus groups" with selected IT Forum attendees during the conference,
and we'd like to invite you to join us. The sessions will be on-site at the
IT Forum conference location, the Bella Center, in Copenhagen. We will have
a few sessions on Wednesday 17 November 2004 and Thursday 18 November 2004,
during the day. There will be a small gift as a thank-you for participation
in the focus group session. This opportunity is only open to registered
delegates of the IT Forum conference, as you will need an IT Forum badge to
get into the conference building.
If you are an Exchange administrator of a company with at least 100
employees, have deployed Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003, and have deployed
Front End servers for OWA or mobile access, you are a candidate for the
groups. Please contact Christer Olsson, colsson AT microsoft DOT com, with
your name and company information. Please note that we have limited space
available so we cannot guarantee that all candidates will be able to attend
the groups.
- Exchange Team

Greg

prohibited.