[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange System Manager

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:13:39 -0400

On your PC, if you right click the 'System Manager' icon and select 'Run
As' - what happens when you use one of your colleagues credentials?
Same error?  If so, reload the Exchange Admin mgt console on your PC.

Vice Versa, if you do a Run As on your Colleagues' PC, and provide your
credentials does the issue still happen?  If you can provide your
credentials on the other admin's PC and get in, this only confirms that
you should remove Exchange Mgt console and re-install.

Regards,

Chris