[ExchangeList] Exchange 2k7 : Add permission to multiple users for reporting user

  • From: Christian Petrou <lightit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:25:31 -0800

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Been running in circles
on this one.

I need to share the contacts of 50+ users with a generic "reporting user" to
run reports on how many contacts are being added on a weekly basis by our
marketing staff. Not all users have Outlook for them to "change sharing
permissions" and add the "reporting user", which is easy enough, but for 50+
users??  There has to be an easier way.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for writing a script for the power
shell or using a power application, like powergui.org to automate the process?

I keep getting close but not for the contacts folder....

Christian P