RE: Exchange 2K3 Cluster OWA Access

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:46:34 -0500

Try each node individually. hostname\exchange. Are you still getting access
denied on both nodes? Make sure that your IE security settings are set to
medium or medium low.  Make sure that your permissions on the IIS virtual
directories are correct. Look at step 10 in the article below. There is no
dreally no difference in IIS to get get webmail up with Exchange. You can also
try recreating the virtual directories as well. This will bring it to the
default settings. Use the same link below. I usually do method 2. Hope this
helps.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;883380