[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2007?

  • From: "John T \(lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:29:49 -0700

While I cannot speak of Exchange 2007, I have seen other email server
vendors go one of 2 routes, either develop their own add in (usually less
effective) or integrate with an OEM version of a 3rd party vendors product.

IMHO, you will be better off using a 3rd party product. Now saying that, MS
has taken a number of steps in the last couple of years to become a
qualified competitor for security products, mostly by buying 3rd party
vendors.

See the pattern here.

John T