RE: Exchange 2000 <--> Outlook 2002 -- Logon information is incorrect...

  • From: "Brandon F. Lockhart" <blockhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:18:40 -0400

When I first setup my installation, it took about 3 or 4 days before the
synchronization process actually occured.  I was receiving the same errors.  I
also installed about 10 times during that process, and the same thing happened
every time.  I let it sit while I thought of what to do next, and then it
started to work.