Exchange 2000 FE can't redirect OWA packet to BE

  • From: "Darius - the barbarian" <soohow@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 04:17:05 -0600

My exchange organisation is using FE/BE configuration, in the ratio of
1:1.
Inbound mail if ok from FE and BE. The problem is http or https packets,
meant for OWA can't be redirected to BE.
When I rebooted both servers, they shown me a red marks on "Exchange",
"Exchadmin" and "Public" in IIS 5.0. After I restarted all the msexchange
services, everything looks working perfectly.

Any advice is appreciated!!!