Event ID 7011

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Support" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:35:40 -0400

I have been trying to find out why my server this morning when I came in had a
long list of the following Event ID's but can't seem to find much information
or a solution.

Has anyone seen or had this issue?

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7011
Date: 31/03/2004
Time: 14:42:56
User: N/A
Computer: 2KEXCH
Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the GFI
POP2Exchange service.

Date: 31/03/2004
Time: 14:42:56
User: N/A
Computer: 2KEXCH
Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the
McShield service.

We're running Win2k/Ex2k, up to date on all service packs.  Running GFI ME 9.0.
Microsoft Exchange POP3 Service is disabled.  McAfee Groupshield 5.20

We're also getting "Requesting Data" message on our clients Outlook.

TIA,

Mike

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.

Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.