Event ID: 606

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:31:49 +0200

This is the error I am receiving on my exchange server, My exchange server is
running exchange 2k, with SP3.  I am also finding that there are allot of
accounts with corrupt mails.   Any suggestions?

Information Store (2228) Database
'D:\exchsrvr\OUTsurance\ClientCare\mdbdata\ClientCare.edb': Background clean-up
skipped pages. The database may benefit from widening the online maintenance
window during off-peak hours. If this message persists, offline defragmentation
may be run to remove all skipped pages from the database.

**Disclaimer**

This communication is privileged and confidential and any unauthorized access
is prohibited. The views or opinions expressed herein are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of OUTsurance
Insurance Company Limited or, its management. If you are not the intended
recipient of this mail then please delete this communication and notify the
sender accordingly.