Errors after removing last 5.5 server

  • From: "Rob Freeman" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:49:29 -0500

We removed our last exchange 5.5 server this weekend.  Since then, I am
noticing tons of events on my windows 2000 exchange server running sp3 for
both.  They are:

An RPC communications error occurred. Unable to bind over RPC. Locality
Table (LTAB) index: 143, Windows 2000/MTA error code: 1722. Comms error
1722, Bind error 0, Remote Server Name server_name [MAIN BASE 1 500 %10]
(14)

I tried to google it and look at microsoft, but I did not see anything that
looked exactly like the error above.  What could be causing this message and
how may I stop it?

Thanks

Rob Freeman
Fleetone