Error when try to create new email account

  • From: Ivan Dwi Handono <ivan_dwi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:19:26 +0700

Hi All need your help,

I have a problem when I try to create new email account "An error occured
while processing an e-mail address" with MS EXchange ID no: c1030b35. When I
check on the event viewer the source related with MSExchangeSA that unable
to locate a correct version on any server in the site.

This problem occured two days after I install new exchange server (Join with
current server) with service pack4 and my current Exchange server still used
service pack3, and now I shut off the new server but the error still
occured. Any one can help me how to solve the problem so I can create new
email account ?

Regards
Ivan Dwi