Entourage Mac v.X

  • From: "Sureshbabu" <i_sureshbabu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:32:09 -0700

Hi I am running exchange server 2003.In Mac os X10.2, I am using outlook
2001 for mac. Because of size of PSt, it crashed. I am running scan.pst.
Mean time I installed Entourage Mac vX. It seems to be working fine
What i did I opened outlook moved all emails to mail box and then
configured to entourage.
Here my problems comes.
BY default it creates My computer and mailbox folder.
NOw I have two questions:
1. Address book: I cannot see global adddress book. If I type letter "a",
it will prompt like this. and also with user name with email address.

name of the user, I put in xxx. sorry about that.
<IMCEAEX-_O=xxxx+20xxxx+2C+20INC+2E_OU=xxxxx_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=xxxxx@xxxxxxx

HOw can i see only email address.
2. Where the my computer resides on mac, I believe in entourage folder
correct me if i am wrong.
Thanks,
Suersh